Floatel International is an International Group established in 2006 with management located in Gothenburg, Sweden. Floatel operate a modern fleet of accommodation and construction support vessels (floatels) for the oil and gas industry in the world. The fleet is designed to meet the increased demands set by new challenging projects in deep water and hostile environments. Floatel International strives to provide superior living standard and support services.
We are now looking to employ one Quality Assistant to or HSEQ Department here in Gothenburg.
The Quality Assistant reports to the HSEQ Manager and your main task is to handle document control and administration relating to our management system for ISM, ISPS, ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
We are looking for you that have the ability to plan your work in a structured way, even in stressful situations. You are service minded, and pay attention to details and are quality-conscious and has a “business mindset”. You speak and write in Swedish and English fluently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, implement and monitor activities such as upgrades and smaller projects.
- Assist the HSEQ Department with coordination and formalisation of Policies, Procedures, Forms and Checklists.
- Assist in establishing, implementing, updating and maintaining Floatel International’s Management System and continually improve its effectiveness.
- Make the formal issue of all Documents in our management system through uploading them to the systems we use and on the Intranet.
- Assist in monitoring the performance of the Management System and any need for improvement.
- Assist in coordinating all activities including internal and external Audits / Inspections.
- Assist in keeping Management and Employees advised of changes in Company Policies and Procedures.
- Assist the Organisation with Quality related issues as necessary.
- Administration of our Intranet.
- Assist in Tender preparation work when required, as directed by the Tender Manager.
- Assist the HSEQ Department with other matters as required.
- Experience from Quality Management Audits and Quality Control of Management System Documents is not a requirement but highly meriting.
- Relevant education and experience within administration.
- Speak and write fluently in English and Swedish.
- Good to excellent knowledge with working in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Have a structured way to work and pay attention to details.
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally in teams in a changing environment.
- Have a personal drive and motivation with ability to take initiative.
We offer a role with a lot of responsibilities in an international and challenging environment in new and modern offices in central of Gothenburg.
Type of employment: Permanent (fulltime) starting as soon as possible (we use trail time of 6 month for all employees).
Commencement date: as per agreement
We will review applicants continuously so please send your CV and cover letter to us as soon as possible and latest 15 Nov 2018.
For questions about the position, please contact HSEQ Manager Mathias Rosenblad tel: +46 (0)31 352 07 58 or questions about the recruitment process please contact HR Onshore Manager Sandra Palmgren tel: +46 (0)31 352 07 15.
Please also refer to our website www.floatel.se for more information and to apply for the position.